TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions with Photo Import Union Ltd. Please read them carefully before purchase. All statements, or warranties are in addition to, and do not affect, your Statutory Rights. Photo Import Union Ltd may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the site.
1 Limitation of Liability
Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of Photo Import Union Ltd. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree that Photo Import Union Ltd shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the internet not under Photo Import Union Ltd.'s direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non-payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where Photo Import Union Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
2 Missing Items
Customers are expected to report any missing items from their order promptly, that is within 3 days of your delivery by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.. Our customer service team will need to investigate any missing deliveries with the relevant courier. Please keep in mind that this may cause a delay to your order.
- Photo Import Union Ltd. processes an order when a full payment has been received. Upon receipt of full payment, please allow 5 to 12 working days for delivery considering availability of products. Please note that delays might be expected because of the Covid-19 restrictions. As a result, your order might take 5 extra working days to be delivered.
- Please note the delivery address must be the same as your registered billing address. Unfortunately orders where a different delivery address is given cannot be processed.
- Shortly after you raise an order, you will get an acknowledgement email that your order is processed. Within 3 days, a second email will follow with details for the expected date of your order's delivery. Before your delivery, you will receive an email confirmation about delivery and tracking details.
-All orders are safely delivered to your doorstep with our courier partners, UPS and DHL.
- For any order delay or unavailability of product(s), Photo Import union Ltd. will email you promptly details of their expected delivery time and availability.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive email notification from us to confirm tracking information from UPS or DHL to enable you to track the status of your delivery.
- Tracking information becomes available on the day of delivery.
- All prices are displayed in £ Sterling. Prices are fully inclusive of VAT. Any additional delivery charges are clearly displayed at checkout and before an order is submitted.
- All brand names are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Product images featured on the site are for guidance only and are not always an exact match of a product. Availability of a product cannot be guaranteed.
- An acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via email when you place your purchase online, but acceptance of your offer to buy the Goods will not take place until payment is taken. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Customers have the chance to change and amend any part of their order until they press the 'submit order' button. We will send you an email confirming your order. Should you need to adjust any part of this order, please contact our sales support team by email to email@example.com.
- The purchaser is responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered for any particular use and for the consequences arising from modification of the goods. Goods are subject to availability; Photo Import Union will not be responsible for compensating the purchaser for any other losses, which may be suffered if we cannot supply the goods.
- Any dates specified for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and Photo Import Union shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods where the delay has been caused by factors beyond the control of Photo Import Union.
· In the unlikely event that an incorrect price is shown on our website, Photo Import Union Ltd reserves the right to abstain from fulfilling the order at that price. You will of course be notified, at which point you will be informed of the correct price, and be given the choice to proceed with the order.
- No contract/agreement exists between the customer and Photo Import Union Ltd for the sale of any goods or services until we have received and accepted your order and we have received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once we do so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the courier. For all Internet orders, an e-mail is sent to advise a date of dispatch. This also serves as an acceptance of your order and notes your right to cancel your order. We cannot follow up non-delivery of orders until at least two days have lapsed from the date this e-mail is sent.
- UPS or DHL courier can deliver your order right to your doorstep.
- All orders are safely processed through Barclay card and PayPal.
All products are NEW and sourced from official European manufacturers. Photo Import Union is an authorised UK Sony dealer. All products are covered by an Official Manufacturer's Europe Service Warranty (or International Warranty) from the date of purchase. Please see below Warranty information for our Products.
- Photographic equipment (Cameras & Lenses) : 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty (or International Warranty).
- Ricoh Cameras: 2 years Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Nikon binoculars: 5 years Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Pentax binoculars: 30 years Manufacturer's Warranty.
- DJI Mavic drone: 2 years Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Action Cameras:
- Midland: 2 years Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Insta 360: 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo: 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- gopro: 2 years Manufacturer's Warranty.
Terms & Conditions of the Manufacturer's Warranty apply.
1. Returning a Product after received it (Cooling-Off Period):
- Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for refund Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015, a consumer has the right to return goods. Photo Import Union does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
- Photo Import Union offers customers the opportunity to return goods up to 14 days after receipt (“Cooling Off Period”) subject to the terms and conditions in this Returns Policy. Until such time as you return the goods to us, you must take reasonable care of the item(s). Any use of or damage to the delivered goods or product packaging beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery may result in you incurring a restocking charge (10% of the purchase price) to cover the loss that we might reasonably expect to incur in reselling the item(s). We may refuse the return of items without the original packaging or where it has been returned in poor condition.
- Your full refund will be processed when we receive, inspect the good(s) and confirm that it is in saleable condition; otherwise a restocking fee (10% of Purchase price) will be charged, as stated above.
. Please note that there is a 10% re-stocking fee on all items returned that are not faulty. Returned items are to be sent back in the condition it was received and in the original packaging.
- Prior to returning any goods received, the Customer must contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us for their intention to return the goods and requesting a copy of RMA form. Failure to contact us in respect of a return or cancellation in line with one of the methods set out above will result in a delay in processing your refund or the product being returned to you.
- Products must be returned in their original, unopened packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. The goods must be returned with all accessories, packaging, instructions, warranties and any other items included with it at time of sale (including free gifts).
- if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you/your representatives handling the goods more than was necessary, Photo Import Union has the Right to make a deduction from the amount refunded.
- Please note, that it is your responsibility to ensure the safe delivery of this item back to us and therefore we do recommend that you organise a tracked or ‘signed for’ delivery service. Your refund/exchange will be processed once the order has been received back and the pristine condition of the product has been confirmed from us after inspecting the product(s).
- All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty:
- Your item is complete and in 'as new' saleable condition:
- If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging.
- You haven't used the item.
- The item contains no personal data and hasn't been registered to a user.
- The item must be returned within 14 days of you requesting to return it.
- Any use of the product is relative to examining it, and ensuring it suits your needs. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop. Photo Import Union does not sell products on a trial basis.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. We may refuse the return of items without the original packaging or where it has been returned in poor condition.
- It is returned with the original box, packing and any accessories you received with it.
- A proof of purchase must be supplied.
- You also return any free gifts which came with the product, which also must be in their original packaging and in a saleable condition
- We will not refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalised.
- Please read the instructions below to return your item.
6.2 Policy on Faulty & Damaged Products
- If the product you have ordered from Photo Import Union Ltd. is faulty or damaged, then you may request a refund or exchange provided that you notify us of the fault or problem within thirty (30) days within 30 days of delivery by email to email@example.com.
- Failure to provide accurate information might result in a delay in processing your refund or exchange.
- In all cases we reserve the right for all Products returned to us as faulty or damaged to inspect them and verify whether they are faulty or not. After inspection, if items are found to have no fault will be returned to you. All products should be returned in their original packaging along with their instructions, warranties, accessories and any other items included at the time of purchase. You must take reasonable care of the goods and return them in its original and undamaged condition. No refund or exchange will be processed until the returned Products have been received back to us and have been confirmed to be faulty.
- No liability for any claim for damage or non-functionality shall be accepted unless we are notified in writing by the purchaser within 30 days of your delivery.
- Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 30 days from the delivery of product.
- If you wish to return a faulty product to us or request a refund or exchange, please read the instructions below.
Please use the following instructions for a Return to request either a Refund or Exchange:
* Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form. * Write the RMA number on the return label. * Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the person making the return, unless the incorrect product was shipped to you. If product is damaged upon receipt, the recipient would not be responsible for the return shipping costs. * Please hold onto your return shipping receipt, as we cannot be responsible for lost packages. * Upon receipt and inspection of your return, we will process a refund for product only or ship a replacement product. Shipping charges are not refundable. * We do not accept returns on custom orders or clearance items.
* Please email to request a RMA form and the return address, should you misplace your RMA.
1. Pack all the items in the original packing along with their instructions, accessories and any other items included at the time of purchase, including free gifts. Items bought as sets must be returned in sets. Please enclose the filled RMA form and your proof of purchase with your return. Make sure you write the RMA on the return label.
You must take reasonable care of the goods and return them in its original and undamaged condition. Please note, that it is your responsibility to ensure the safe delivery of this item back to us and therefore we do recommend that you organise a tracked or ‘signed for’ delivery service.
2. After you have sent the parcel, please inform us of that by sending an email to email@example.com.
7 Consequential Loss
Photo Import Union is excluded from any liability to the purchaser for; losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed; losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier; business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers.
If any part of these terms and condition shall be found to be unlawful it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the conditions. This contract is and shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall in all respects be governed by English Law.
Photo Import Union shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this site. Photo Import Union will only be liable for consequential losses within the contemplation of the parties.
We hope that you will not have the need to complain but if you do, we will look into your complaint carefully and promptly and do all we can to explain the position to you and address your concerns.
In the unlikely event that you have a reason to make a complaint regarding our goods supplied to you from our website, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints are taken seriously and we will try our best to resolve any problems as soon as possible.
12 Matters out of our control
Photo Import Union shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by matters out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
When you use this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address and other information we need about you in order to supply you with products and services you order from us such as your postal address, telephone number and credit and/or debit card details.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
14 Site Security
The entire Photo Import Union site is held on a secure server using a verified SSL system for transferring data If you have any concerns regarding the security of this site please e-mail us.