Policy on Returns
1. Returning a Product after received it (Cooling-Off Period):
- Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for refund Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015, a consumer has the right to return goods. Photo Import Union does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
- Photo Import Union offers customers the opportunity to return goods up to 14 days after receipt (“Cooling Off Period”) subject to the terms and conditions in this Returns Policy. Until such time as you return the goods to us, you must take reasonable care of the item(s). Any use of or damage to the delivered goods or product packaging beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery may result in you incurring a restocking charge (10% of the purchase price) to cover the loss that we might reasonably expect to incur in reselling the item(s). We may refuse the return of items without the original packaging or where it has been returned in poor condition.
- Your full refund will be processed when we receive, inspect the good(s) and confirm that it is in saleable condition; otherwise a restocking fee (10% of Purchase price) will be charged, as stated above.
. Please note that the 10% re-stocking fee applies on all items returned that are not faulty. Returned items are to be sent back in the condition it was received and in the original packaging.
- Prior to returning any goods received, the Customer must contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us for their intention to return the goods and requesting a copy of RMA form. Failure to contact us in respect of a return or cancellation in line with one of the methods set out above will result in a delay in processing your refund or the product being returned to you.
- if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you/your representatives handling the goods more than was necessary, Photo Import Union has the Right to make a deduction from the amount refunded.
- Please note, that it is your responsibility to ensure the safe delivery of this item back to us and therefore we do recommend that you organise a tracked or ‘signed for’ delivery service. Your refund/exchange will be processed once the order has been received back and the pristine condition of the product has been confirmed from us after inspecting the product(s).
- All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty:
- Your item is complete and in 'as new' saleable condition:
- If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging.
- You haven't used the item.
- The item contains no personal data and hasn't been registered to a user.
- The item must be returned within 14 days of you requesting to return it.
- Any use of the product is relative to examining it, and ensuring it suits your needs. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop. Photo Import Union does not sell products on a trial basis.
- A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. We may refuse the return of items without the original packaging or where it has been returned in poor condition.
- It is returned with the original box, packing and any accessories you received with it.
- A proof of purchase must be supplied.
- You also return any free gifts which came with the product, which also must be in their original packaging and in a saleable condition
- We will not refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalised.
- Please read the instructions below to return your item.
2. Policy on Faulty & Damaged Products
- If the product you have ordered from Photo Import Union Ltd. is faulty or damaged, then you may request a refund or exchange provided that you notify us of the fault or problem within thirty (30) days within 30 days of delivery.
- Failure to provide accurate information might result in a delay in processing your refund or exchange.
- In all cases we reserve the right for all Products returned to us as faulty or damaged to inspect them and verify whether they are faulty or not. After inspection, if items are found to have no fault will be returned to you. All products should be returned in their original packaging along with their instructions, warranties, accessories and any other items included at the time of purchase. You must take reasonable care of the goods and return them in its original and undamaged condition. No refund or exchange will be processed until the returned Products have been received back to us and have been confirmed to be faulty.
- No liability for any claim for damage or non-functionality shall be accepted unless we are notified in writing by the purchaser within 30 days of your delivery.
- Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 30 days from the delivery of product.
- If you wish to return a faulty product to us or request a refund or exchange, please read the instructions below.
Please use the following instructions for a Return to request either a Refund or Exchange:
* Please email to email@example.com to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form.
* Write the RMA number on the return label.
* Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the person making the return, unless the incorrect product was shipped to you. If product is damaged upon receipt, the recipient would not be responsible for the return shipping costs.
* Please hold onto your return shipping receipt, as we cannot be responsible for lost packages.
* Upon receipt and inspection of your return, we will process a refund for product only or ship a replacement product. Shipping charges are not refundable.
* We do not accept returns on custom orders or clearance items.
* Please email to request a RMA form and the return address, should you misplace your RMA.
1. Pack all the items in the original packing along with their instructions, accessories and any other items included at the time of purchase, including free gifts. Items bought as sets must be returned in sets. Please enclose the filled RMA form and your proof of purchase with your return. Make sure you write the RMA on the return label.
You must take reasonable care of the goods and return them in its original and undamaged condition. Please note, that it is your responsibility to ensure the safe delivery of this item back to us and therefore we do recommend that you organise a tracked or ‘signed for’ delivery service.
2. After you have sent the parcel, please inform us of that by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.